Aldo's Macro Recorder 5.01
Aldo's Auto Type by Keyword 1.1
Aldo's Text-to-WAVE 4.0
Aldo's Pianito 3.5
Aldo's Pianito - MicroStudio 3.1
Aldo's WAVEdit 1.2
Agent Reader 4.1
Aldo's SPAM Cleaner 3.0
Aldo's Web Server 1.5
Aldo's Text-PDF PRO+ 2.1
iNET Content Grabber 1.2
Aldo's SpeedUp Processes 3.0
Aldo's Free Memory 1.2
Aldo's Magnifier 2.0
Aldo's Visual Capture
Aldo's Screen Capture
Aldo's NET Monitor
Aldo's Kazaa Lite Toolbar
Aldo's Kazaa GUI Hacker
Bad IP Updater
Aldo's QuickTime Player
Join MPG Moviez
DirectPad Pro & NTpad XP
VGSJoy 1.10 for DirectX
VGSNet 1.0 beta9
VGS MouseJoy 1.1
VGS Auto-Fire 1.0
VGS Lazy Racing 1.0
VGS Macro 1.1
SideWinder Profile for VGS
VGS Patch for Pentium 4
VGSMod for Windows
VGS Video Patch XP
VGS Autorun 1.2
VGSlide Show 1.4
[PEC] Cheat Editor 2.1
Convert [PEC] to Cheet
My Game List - PSX Launcher
PSX Selector 1.0
Bleem & VGS Statistics 1.0
G-Maker - VGS Games.txt Maker
VGS Generic Patcher
PSX Sound Recorder
PSX Memory Card Tools
Memory Card Manager 1.3
Memory Converter - All In One!
Bleem to VGS 1.0
VGS to Bleem 1.0
VGS to DexDrive 1.0
Bleem! to DexDrive 1.0
DexDrive to Bleem 1.0
DexDrive to VGS 1.0
ePSXe to VGS/Bleem & vis.
Aldo's PSinex Launcher
Aldo's MAME Front-End
Aldo's GBA/SDL Front-End
Aldo's SMS+SDL Front-End
Aldo's NeoPocott/SDL Front-End
Aldo's MouseJoy2 for Impact
Nemu64 Ini File Merger 1.1b
Aldo's MouseJoy/Switcher 1.0
Aldo's UNFlip 1.0
[pec] PSX Emulation Cheater
Daemon CD-ROM Emu for VGS
Visual Basic 5 Runtime DLLs
FREE PSX Emu Downloads
VGS Patches News
[ News | Featured Software | Search The Site | Old News | Msg Board]
"Did you try Agent Reader today?"
Aldo's Text-to-WAVE 4.0.2
Release Date: October 26, 2006
Convert text, web pages, PDF and MS Word documents into audible documents in WAVE, OGG or MP3 formats. Great tool for read emails or create your own audio books, improve your memory by repetition, learn foreing language pronunciation, read jokes, news, bible or any text and listen documents on the road in your CD or MP3 player while you drive, walk or perform any other task. Use the intuitive graphical user interface for interactive text conversion, speak *ANY* text copied to the clipboard from any Windows application while the program is minimized in the system tray or use the command line interface for automated text to audio conversion.
Aldo's Text-to-WAVE is more than a conversion tool, it is a great learning tool too. It's easier to read lengthy documents and you can retain more information reading and hearing it than when you only read it. Aldo's Text-to-WAVE is also perfect for people who are learning other languages (you can develop your listening skills and pronunciation), learning to type, or having difficulty reading. And it can be a great learning tool for children learning to read.
BUY Aldo's Text-to-WAVE 4.0.2 now!!
If you find this tool useful for you, please support the development and buy it.
Download: Aldo's Text-to-WAVE 4.0.2 (646KB)
Download: Microsoft SAPI 5.1 for Win2000/98/Me (6.3MB)
Download: Microsoft SAPI 5.1 for Windows XP (3.5MB)
Download: Components for Additional Voices & Languages
Download: AT&T Natural Voices TTS Engine Add-On
Download: MSI: Windows Installer Engine
Download: Microsoft SAPI 5.1 (Engine Only - No Voices) (677KB)
Download: Microsoft Chinese Voice for SAPI 5.1 (mirror) (1.2MB)
Other Required Components: *Recommended*
- Microsoft SAPI 4.0a runtime (Required by Windows XP)
- Lernout & Hauspie TrueVoice Text-To-Speech English
- Lernout & Hauspie TrueVoice Text-To-Speech any language
- Speech Control Panel
- Microsoft Media Encoder
Use this utility to convert the WAVE files into Windows Media Audio (WMA)
Related Third Party Products:
- TextAloud - Convert any text into voice and MP3 for PC or player.
- WeatherAloud - Reads weather aloud from over 7500 locations.
- NewsAloud - Find news stories, then reads them aloud.
- StocksAloud - Track and reads stock updates and news headlines aloud.
- GroupAloud - Text to Speech for UseNet News Groups.
- NextUp Talker - Text to Speech for vocal impairments.
- NextUp MegaPack - Money saving bundle of NextUp.com products.
VERY IMPORTANT: To use the additional voices and languages, you must install the voice components found here. Due a conflict in SAPI 4.0a, it is suggested that you do not install the voices from Microsoft Text-to-Speech Engine 4.0 (Mary, Sam, RoboSoft, Mike). If you want to use these voices, install the Microsoft SAPI 5.1 or Microsoft SAPI 5.1 voices for XP.
Be sure that you have installed Microsoft SAPI 4.0a runtime. It may require that you reboot after installation even if it doesn't ask it.
In order to get all the L&H voices to work in Text-to-WAVE, if you mistakenly installed Microsoft Speech Engine 4.0, not only should you remove it in Control Panel / Add Remove Programs, but also the L&H programs as well and then reinstall the L&H engines after they have been removed.
Registered Users get your FREE upgrade here
Please include your Order ID, and/or registered name/email to qualify. This offer only applies to registered users of Aldo's Text-to-WAVE
New in version 4.0?
New in version 3.0?
- Native support for web pages and HTML files
- Native support for PDF text documents
- Support large files and Word or RTF text documents
- New tele-prompter display style of text currently being read
- Improved support for voices in SAPI 4.0a and SAPI 5.1
- Prompt for update the text if the source file have changed
- Improved program's graphical user interface
- Autocomplete files in file name box
- New pronunciation and ignore word lists editor
New in version 2.01?
- New option to minimize to system tray and clipboard monitor
- Convert text to OGG, MP3 and WAV
- Speak text from command line using -t"Text"
- Minimize to system tray using the command line parameter /tray
- New installer/uninstaller
Includes Lame MP3 Encoder 3.95.1
New in version 1.3?
- Support for voices using Microsoft SAPI 5.1
- Compact SAPI 5.1 installers for Windows XP and 2000/NT/Me/9x
- Redesigned the user interface
- Highlight text while speak to make reading easier
- Speech can be paused, continued or restarted
- Faster conversion of text-to-speech using SAPI 5.1
- Compatible with over 150 TTS voices/17 languages using Microsoft SAPI 4.0a runtime
- Includes a special version of Text-to-WAVE to display Unicode characters. It requires the Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
New in version 1.2ex?
- Includes LAME 3.93.1.
- Updated voices.txt with the new Infovox Destkop voices.
- Fixed the voice pitch.
- Added support for Unicode text.
New in version 1.2?
- Drag & drop a file and read the file instantly in preview mode (Text-WAV2.exe).
- Added support for read URL using https:// and ftp:// protocols
- Added workaround for L&H TruVoice engine, that does not close the WAVe file when finish.
New in version 1.1?
- New read text buttons (Play/Stop) play files, web sites and entered text.
- Support for Lucent TTS voices: (English US, Spanish, French, German)
- Small fixes and better integration with Agent Reader.
- Now can convert to WAV/MP3 any text entered directly, in addition to conversion of local and Internet files.
- Click on Input/Output file label to open the file.
- Use wildcards to process all files in a directory.
- Updated voice file with support for 5 new languages (through Infovox TTS):
Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic
- Convert local text, html, Word documents and download directly web pages from the Internet.
- Command line parameters for conversion from a batch file.
- Convert text files to WAVE or MP3.
- Support for more than 150 voice types in 17 different languages:
English (US and British), Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Koran, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Czech
- Use ignore files and pronunciation lists from Agent Reader.